Frankford Arsenal’s Case Prep and Trim Station accurately trims brass in seconds. An innovative case holder with adjustable collet and bushing system indexes the case shoulder and can be set to precisely trim brass to the exact desired case length. Once the case holder is adjusted simply insert brass into the case holder as a collet aligns the case squarely with the hi-speed cutter. As the case mouth contacts the cutter it is trimmed until the case shoulder stops on an internal bushing. A series of three collets and six bushings (all included) accommodate any shouldered case from .17 Remington to .460 weatherby. In addition to the cutter, the station operates up to three additional tools at the same time. Inside and outside chamfer tools and primer pocket cleaners are included to fully prepare cases for loading. The heavy duty motor and drivetrain are optimized for durability and performance. Cutters and Chamfer tools are constructed of high quality hardened steel.
- Adjustable Collet system works with all cases from .17 Remington to .460 Weatherby
- Indexes cases on the shoulder for speed and precision
- 3 output shafts accept all case trimming accessories with 8-32 threads
- Aluminum and Steel construction for extreme durability and long life
- Makes trimming and chamfering cases fast and easy with no need for shell holders