A close cousin to the DeathGrip Infinite series, the BOG DeathGrip Sherpa is the ultimate backcountry tripod. Designed as a multi-functional tripod platform, the DeathGrip Sherpa weighs just over 4 lbs and utilizes a quick-change system on top of a glass-smooth ball head mount, making it perfect for glassing and shooting on the side of a mountain. Couple this with a proprietary hybrid foot, twist-lock legs, the proprietary DeathGrip clamping system, and a removable center post, and the DeathGrip Sherpa provides the most versatile backcountry capability at a fraction of the price of its competitors.
- Premium carbon fiber legs for lightweight stability
- Twist locks for easy, secure height adjustment
- Low profile ball head for 360 degree pan and angle adjustment
- Proprietary, center-of-gravity alignment dual action clamping DeathGrip head with non-marring jaw inserts
- Prone to standing height adjustment, weighs 4.1 lbs, 3 position leg angle locks at 20 degrees, 45 degrees, and 85 degrees